Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday's Update

Well the frogs are still hopping all over the pond this week, they are coming from nowhere, what's got into them? Is it the spring feeling maybe?

I've had a couple of people that I've chatted to in the past on the dating sites reappear in the last few days, do I want to go on that date we didn't go on? (What do you reckon?!) and one I talked to a lot over Christmas although I can't see it ever getting to date stage which is fine but he is funny and his messages make me chuckle.

I've been asked out on a proper date by the stripper and I'm torn as to what I should do, in the spirit of saying yes to everything and the sheer fact that he is GORGEOUS make me think I should but on the other hand there are plenty of no's to outweigh that, what should I do?

I forgot to add last week that I had a little problem with my car on Thursday, it's nothing serious but it does drive me a little crazy, well on Thursday I'd just about had enough of it and posted on facebook on my way to a meeting that it was driving me nuts, within minutes he had responded saying that he'd look at it for me if I wanted to pop it into his on my way home from work.

Any other day I would have jumped at the chance but on this particular day I had no makeup on, my hair had been washed and left to dry which meant that it was neither curly nor straight, I looked like shit and I had awful underwear on, all meaning that there was no way in this world that I was going to his house!!

I made an excuse of not getting finished in time (I was in fact home early!) he said he'd look another time for me, so yesterday I asked if he'd mind but made a point of saying that if he couldn't it wasn't a problem, 'of course I will' was the answer I got so I'm going over on Sunday to let him have a look and I will obviously be suitably dressed this time! He is still on the quiet side and I'm still not convinced that date three will ever happen but I like him, what more can I say?

My friend has decided that I need a doctor or a vet as a date so got me to sign up on http://www.sugardaddie.com/ there are a couple of nice looking men on there (I know I probably sound shallow but looks ARE the first thing you see!) however I have not paid to be a full member as yet, I think I'll wait to see if anyone nice contacts me first!!

I had my ex, ex's parents over last night and a nice evening was had, even if it was a little odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment