Wednesday 20 April 2011

Expectations.............dashed!

Well Saturday was a HUGE let down, I was left waiting and waiting and waiting to eventually get a going home soon, followed a while later by can we make it tomorrow afternoon (I knew it, I knew it!) I threw a bit of a strop if I'm honest and told him that I didn't think that it was ever going to happen and it was a bit late in the day to cancel, etc, etc and basically ended it with 'I give up - have a good one' to which I received a reply saying that he was going home and if I didn't still hate him and wanted cuddles then come over. I responded by saying that 'I don't want to keep being fucked around'

If I'm honest normally my pride alone would have stopped me from going but I was talking to a friend and she thought I should go as he'd left the boys and came home, eventually I went over and things were fine as normal, couple of glasses of wine a DVD that wasn't really watched due to too much talking, none of the promised cuddles.

Bed time came and I have to say it was all a bit awkward, if I'm honest it wasn't even about the sex, infact probably far from it but I'd had a really bad week and could have really done with a cuddle, we both used the bathroom and after much hesitation I asked where I was sleeping, he told me I could have his bed and he slept in the spare room, I didn't get much sleep but to be honest I never do in strange beds, however to add insult to injury his neighbours were having sex above his bed on Sunday morning - not impressed!!

He was still in bed when I got up at 10, I debated making the tea or just leaving to be honest but kind of felt that doing that was a bit rude, so I waited nearly an hour and took him tea in bed, he then got up, I stayed at his until about 3, all was fine, we get on great but apart from a hug and kiss goodbye, nothing, absolutely nothing.

To say I felt deflated on Sunday is a total understatement, which is stupid really as I knew what was going  to happen, I'm not as stupid as I sound here, really I'm not but I can't help but like him and I can't help but go for the wrong men!

He text a couple of times during the early evening on Sunday and I ignored him, I eventually replied after getting one that ended saying I'd left my wine so I would have to come over next weekend to help him finish it off, is he fucking nuts or what?! I replied saying 'don't worry, drink it!' he said he'd had a nice evening and thaned me for his tea in bed, saying that he 'could get used to that!' I said thatr he should get his new flatmate trained up.

The texts have kept coming on Monday he sent one saying that there was a distinct lack of kissed in my texts and that he could tell that I was tired and pissed off (I don't think he realises that I'm pissed off at him mind!)
I responded by saying 'Oiiiii don't moan now love you had plenty of opportunity this weekend for kisses and cuddles' and the reponse was 'Oh I see, so no more text kisses then' with a sad face, what the fuck is going on in this boys head?!

ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so in the last 14 days we have a further 887 messages to add to the thousands that have gone before it, ok I think I'm officially mad, why on earth would you spend that much time on someone your not interested in?!

Mr F1 text on Sunday saying he'd like to go out again........yeah just my luck.

Still being offered a week in Dubai.........just my luck

Why can't I meet a decent man that isn't a complete wanker and/or fuck up?

No comments:

Post a Comment