Friday 12 August 2011

Intel Date amongst other things

Well we finally got around to it but only after me being made redundant for the second time in eight weeks as the company hasn't got enough work in my area (you would have thought they would have already known that to be honest!)

He was there before me and nicer looking than his photo, very easy conversation and generally a nice evening, he could talk for England mind and he does have a five year old.

I do think from the conversation that he could be a little possessive, which I'm not sure would go down very well with me, I have lots of male friends so we will see.

He texted me before I got home to ask if I'd like to do something tonight but I said I couldn't (What I didn't say was that I have date two with Dodo Hunter this evening!) but we are going to do something next week sometime.

I have a feeling that my world is going to get messy shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment