Monday 11 July 2016

Service Station Dating...............

So, we met on Friday at the services, the ice was broken because he was South bound and I was North, he blamed my hair colour!

The minute we saw each other he wrapped me in his arms like we'd known each other for ever, weirdly I was completely fine with that.

It was nice, he was very sweet, nice to spend time with, He touched my hand on the table, picked it up and kissed it and I'm sure that there was a little electricity.

I was about to drive off and he bounded out of the car, opened my door and grabbed me to kiss me again, saying he couldn't let me go without kissing me again, he said he would like us to see each other again but I'll be out with friends when he is coming back so I'm not sure when/if we'll manage a date two but I certainly had a nice start to the weekend.

Prince Harry has been in touch this weekend, he annoys me sometimes, over the weekend I've got varying messages from just an x to how are you, right through to, well we won't go there! I don't know how long he's away for but he said a few weeks when we spoke last week, he has posted some photos and yes he does look bloody hot in them!

That's about all of my news currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment