Monday 5 December 2016

Monday, oh Monday...................

Everyone knows that I detest Monday's with a passion (unless I'm not at work, then I'm ok with it!)
I've been good, I've not replied to the Whatsapp message from HIM since he sent it on Tuesday, pat on the back there, I've decided that I'll get to at least tomorrow, which will be a week, he took three day's to respond so it's customary to leave it at least that long, preferably double, I've gone to respond, I've started writing, I've deleted it, it's not that I don't want to.

My heart and my head are fighting on this one, my heart wants me to respond, my head tells me not to be such an idiot, he'd be putting more effort in if he was that bothered (I know thats the case and if my friends were asking for my advice that's exactly what I would be telling them) but my heart is telling me that it's been so rare that my heart has flipped over like that in the last few years that I should grab it with both hands and not let it go, I know what I need to do, but that doesn't mean it is what I would do.

I have not responded to him before, so I know I can do it, I hated doing it but I can, he is in my head all of the time, much more than strictly necessary but I can't help that to be honest, it is what it is!

So I only have to get to tomorrow and then I can respond, thing is although I've had nearly a week I'm not sure what I want to say, yep, I have no words, sounds like me? Nope! I probably only not have any words when I am at my lowest point, I guess we are there then!






No comments:

Post a Comment