Tuesday 20 May 2014

The texts keep coming...........

Uniform has been gone two weeks now, it does feel longer though I have to admit!

Since the text arrived Friday before last I've been receiving daily messages from him, which is nice, the texts have been pretty general with a little bit of flirting thrown in there for good measure, another three weeks until he comes home and two weeks after that I'll be jetting off on holiday myself.

I've had a few people messaging on POF that I've talked to in the past and they've come back after a period of being off of the site, no one I'm particularly excited about though.

I have another two presentations to get ready this week, both for second interviews, lets hope that one of them turns into a job soon, I have just under two weeks to be starting a job before the money runs out, which isn't a place that I want to be in!

That is about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment