Wednesday 4 June 2014

No interrogation!

It was all a bit too easy although Looby's decided that it was a bad idea after all as he's an emotional fuck up! (He was perfect for me until they fell out!)

All that's been mentioned is that he stayed at the cousins too and that I must have looked delightful the next morning as my hair had been out up within an inch of its life and I had makeup on all night, paying for that now as I have a spot.

I'm on Tinder!! It's amazing, totally shallow and based solely on if you like the look of the person, perfect ha?!

It's been a hard week, a friend of mine died racing, I'm still totally shaken by it, a great person who will be sorely missed.

Uniform gets home on Monday, looking forward to seeing him I think, I've decided if I've not got proper butterflies I'm going to call it friend zoned.

Space Cadet continues to be my personal hero!

Well, that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment