Saturday 2 August 2014

A Too Soon Catch Up......

We'd been to a Beer Festival on the Sunday after the smelly Friday, I'd driven so had dropped my car and Uniform off (he's not emigrating and was at my side from the moment we walked in) and walked down to one of the locals, my friend wanted to get some chips and as we turned the corner she spotted his car as we turned the corner, he was in the Indian, I knocked on the window, he came out 'you look nice, where have you been' I was only wearing a black maxi dress but it does look nice. I said we were heading down the local and he said it was empty.

It was empty when we walked in and I sent him an FB message saying he was right but it had got busier when we walked in, he replied saying I looked very nice and I should have invited him, the conversations continued, with a bit of flirting thrown in, he said that he'd not been drunk on the Friday and I was an amazing kisser.

He was quite blatant and said he is interested in me, he'd like the chance to impress me etc, I said I think jumping into something is too soon but he disagrees.

That brought us to Friday, we were both going to be out, I had made a bit of an effort, wearing a dress with my hair straightened, a smile and hello as we walked past but that was all, we joined them a bit later and he was very obvious in front of everyone, at one point he was telling my friend how he'd opened an internet dating account and he'd seen someone he really liked on there, he was staring at me, I have to admit to being mortally embarrassed but he pretty much knew my whole profile off by heart and said he'd come out with the intention of telling me to give it a try or we'd leave it but he'd set eyes on me and it all went out of the window.

My friend was telling me I should give it a go (with prompting from him) and he asked what I was doing the following day, I said nothing and he asked me to go shopping with him, which I agreed to.

His best mate was also telling me how much he liked me but that he'd be a bad bet and that I should go for him instead (that was all a bit of a surprise!) he also kissed me in front of his Aunty which was a little awkward to say the least but we'd both had quite a lot to drink and these things happen.

He walked me home and stayed but apart from kidding and cuddling nothing happened, it had got a bit heated at one point and he'd said that wasn't how he wanted it to be (very sensible and I don't think I'd have let it go further either) it was nice, we had a bit of time in bed in the morning and when he got up he said he'd pick me up in a hour to go shopping.

We'd discussed the fact that I didn't want the world to know until we'd worked out ourselves if it was going to be anything or not, he wasn't particularly happy about that I have to say but I want to be sensible about it (I also know his parents, his brother and teenage son, although quite like him, in that I know them but not very well)

We both felt a bit rubbish and hungover but had a nice time, I picked out all of the bits he wanted and he bought another bottle of THE aftershave, a woman in the shop said that there was an offer on another version, he said he had to have that one or I wouldn't talk to him anymore, it was funny.

We came back and he commented that he'd got me in and out of the village without being spotted, I told him he was an idiot, later that night I got an FB message that was a face and a load of kisses.











No comments:

Post a Comment