Friday 17 June 2011

Dinner with the Best Friend and the Car Salesman

Last night was the night for dinner with the Best Friend and the Salesman, I'm really glad to say it didn't feel like it had been 10 years since we'd seen eachother last, a big hug started the evening and plenty of banter followed, including abuse about him going out with my friend which caused him a bit of embarassment, this is something he tells me that he very much regrets!

We had a nice indian (it's always indian with the Best Friend, it just is!) we then went to the pub, where the conversation continued to flow, I saw someone I know from my ex, incidently someone that I can't stand and we had many arguments over, he said hi and I responded (it hurt though I must say!)

A couple of minutes later he walked back in, followed by my ex, who I've not seen since he collected his stuff 18 months ago and not spoken to since I found out he was sh*gging someone else a few weeks later, it was odd, really odd, he didn't look any different, in fact he was even wearing the same shirt as he'd worn when we were together! He'd obviously been wared that I was in there and didn't even look in my direction!

The boys asked if I wanted to go somewhere else but I said no, I'd done nothing wrong and I thought that however uncomfortable I was feeling, he would be feeling worse wondering if I would shout at him in front of his friends!

We had a couple of drinks and then left just before closing, before I got home I had several texts saying how I'd not changed and that he'd love to take me out on a proper date, so that's something I need to make a decision on, we had a lovely evening and it was great to see him again but is there any real attraction and is going back a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment