Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Weekend

Well it was a long weekend with much alcohol involved, it started on Friday with a band, followed by presentation night and a band on Saturday and oh another band and silly games on Sunday.

The Space Cadet asked again on Friday if I was going to his housewarming on Sunday but I said no, he's still in daily contact (quite scarily he's just text as I type this!) it's a bit like having a boyfriend without the good or bad bits of having a boyfriend!

Quote Me Happy was out all three nights, I didn't really get to talk to him on Friday as everytime we were near someone was talking to the other one, I spoke to him on Saturday and told him that I'd thought about texting to see if he fancied a drink out of the village and he asked why I hadn't, I said he hadn't either and he responded by saying he'd not thought of it but that yes he'd like it and where did I fancy.

His ex was there and proceeded to give me daggers, following my last night with him she'd asked me around a few times to help her with a few things that she was unsure about so I'd gone and we'd got talking, I'd felt awkward about it at the time but not as awkward as I felt that night, she and her mum were giving me evils while  talking to him and I think I managed to bring out the green eyed monster as she apparantly ended up going home with him, I don't know if she knows about what happens but I suspect she does, she's asked me over with some other friends on Saturday but I think I'll decline now!

I was going to text him following Saturday but after that I don't think I'll bother, nice as he may seem.

Mr Awesomeness has just moved and has been in daily touch and Musicman is also in touch on a daily basis and has asked me over for a drink, must get onto that really.

No comments:

Post a Comment