Friday 31 July 2015

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the water...........

I won't have to see him for months she said, he'll not be able to come out for ages she said.................

I had my hair done on Wednesday, his sister in law just happens to be my hairdresser.......

She says he's staying with them until he's better, they are only up the top of the village, she says he went to the pub the night he got out, the pub that I go to, that soon made the news land I tell you.

I don't want to see him, I want months to lick my wounds and get over it before I see him again, I didn't think I might bump into him at any moment like I do now.

He's meant to be in a village 8 miles away, where he can't get over because he's totally broken himself, not be just up the road where he could appear at any minute.

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment