Monday 25 September 2017

Would you date someone that still lived with their ex?

So, it was the weekend that Cake Destroyer and I should have been spending together, however he’d sent his cowardly message the week before so that obviously wasn’t happening, leaving me with no plans. He did choose that to be the time to either un-match me or to delete his Tinder account though, which I thought was another little boot in the teeth but hey ho, why would I have expected any better from him after last week?

Had a couple of messages from Cunt Face, nothing major, wasn’t waiting for the phone to go though which is brilliant, left him for days with me sending the last message, go me, the pull seems to be much more now when we are together and not so much when we are apart which is great, no Manchester trips in the next few weeks so not likely to see each other soon.

Dating wise the sites have been busy with matches (cuffing season is well on its way) someone from last year got in touch on POF, I’m not really sure I’m that interested (which is probably why we didn’t meet up last time) he pushes things too much for me, like he’ll ask what I’m doing and then push it. I have put an example below, I made no bones about telling him that as you can see, anyway since we last spoke he’s moved to London and I’m heading there for work on Thursday, so he’s asked me to meet for a drink, what have I got to lose? I’m pretty sure he’s not going to float my boat but you just never know do you?


I’ve been asked on a date from someone else from Tinder, he seems nice enough, has a 17 month old son, has been separated since January, however the sting in the tail here is that currently he still lives with the wife he’s separated from, I’m not really sure how I feel about this revelation if I’m honest, we’ll see I guess if the date happens this weekend.

I woke up yesterday to a message from someone from the past, he made his first blog debut in Jan 2016 after I’d met him in December, so a little recap and he should have a name really, he was blogged about last time as ‘SC’s friend’ I’ll give you a brief on Shoe Guy as he’s now going to be called at some other time, I was quite excited initially as before I replied I looked on his FB profile and his status no longer had ‘in a relationship’ and also when I looked at the girlfriends profile we no longer have mutual friends, however although it took some getting out of him, they are indeed still together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment