Thursday 28 July 2011

Current boys this week!

Right now onto the real stuff, the dating front!! No dates as yet but we have a few that are looking like they may end up going that way, in fact so many that I am getting confused myself!

We have Dodo Hunter a 28 year old from about 30 miles away who is a 5'10 project manager, started talking on POF Monday, switched to texting from Tuesday and he rang me out of the blue last night, which was both nice and a bit odd, nice conversation and he has a good bit of cheek and humour without going too far, as well as a bit of innuendo without being dirty if that makes sense? He rang me again this morning on the way to a meeting, it's been quite nice to have someone a bit proactive but not too fast in moving from the dating site to something more normal, without being too quick, two days from first contact to telephone calls is a record I think, see if it leads to a date now!

Next we have GP and I mean in the Grand Prix sense not Dr! He is 29, 6'2 GP Engineer from about 20 miles away, currently in Hungary for the GP this weekend but has been e-mailing for over a week since contacting me on POF, seems nice, I can't actually see me fancying him but I am very taken by his job! He is back from the GP on Monday so we will see if it develops further, I imagine it could get to first date stage but couldn't see any more than that.

Next is the Software Boy, who is 29, 6'2 from about 20 miles away (he probably lives next door to GP knowing my luck!) he writes software, have been e-mailing for a little while, it's now gone to texting and he had asked me out tomorrow night, I said I wasn't sure due to new job and Squaddie may have been up this Friday and I'm away for the rest of the weekend but now I can make it he's busy this Friday, so we will maybe make it another day, he texts most mornings and a couple of times throughout the day.

Next is Intel, who is 37, 6'1 and again lives about 20 miles away, he works in Intelligence for the Police, we made contact on a different dating site and have been texting for a couple of days, I accidently rang him yesterday as my new phone keeps a weird contact log, I didn't even realise until after and neither did he, he's asked if he can ring tonight and I've said yes, so we will see if he does, the major down point of this one already is that he has a son, we have arranged to go on a date next week.

Well that's about all that I'm talking to (apart from Musicman who is still on the scene but I've not managed to fit in a date!

The e-mails keep coming but I'm weeding them out to the one's that I think may be suitable and ignoring the rest, one, incidently is a Super Bike Rider but he lives too far away unfortunately, shame he's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment