Sunday 31 July 2011

Dodo Hunter Date

Well no sooner had I done the last update than Dodo Hunter asked me if I'd like to go out on a date the following evening, to which I said yes, he said he'd never spoken to anyone on the phone from internet dating so I asked him what made him ring me, he said he didn't know!

He did moan that I wouldn't let him take me for dinner but I don't really do dinner on first dates, I don't like eating in front of strangers and I don't like to feel that I can't escape, which I explained, he also told me about his last date who took him to an Ann Summers shop and expected him to pay for what she had chosen, apparantly a friend had an emergency and he had to go rather quickly!

I told him I was a one date wonder and he asked why, I told him that I just didn't have the 'I'd like to see you again' thing with them so hadn't bothered to take it any further, he said he was sure that I'd want to go on a second date with him, I like a little bit of cocky without the arrogance.

We met up on Friday evening, I have to say he's a bit shorter than I'd choose at 5'10 he's really at the bottom of the scale, he wasn't bad looking but nothing amazing, however we had a really nice evening, a fair bit in common and had quite a few laughs, we were the last to leave the pub and he text to make sure I'd got home ok, he also sent a rather sweet message saying what a nice time he'd had and how comfortable he'd felt with me, he said that the challenge of getting a second date with me being a one date wonder would only be a bonus to the date.

Have heard from him since, both days so far.

Have a date with Intel tomorrow if I get home in time and am still alive, I've had a really busy (but lovely) weekend with friends and I'm shattered!

I am still getting daily texts from Space Cadet, Squaddie, Software Boy and very regular e-mails from GP who is at the Hungary GP this weekend, so all is busy on the dating front!

No comments:

Post a Comment