Saturday 15 January 2011

Psycho

The Psycho appeared in my life one very boozy summer Sunday afternoon, we'd been drinking since 12, including vodka jelly with lunch, I spent all of the afternoon with a pint of cider in one hand and a glass of never emptying Pimms in the other, what more could I want?

It was a lovely summers day with bands on outside, before we knew it, it was getting dark and this guy appeared from nowhere, he knew some of the people that I was out with so joined us and ended up talking to me a fair bit, coming to the end of the night, most of the people I was with left but I still had half a pint so we stayed and carried on, we discovered that he lived next to a friend of mine, very close to my house (and opposite my knight in shining leathers, yep you couldn't make it up, you just couldn't!)

He offered to walk me home but on the way I fell over and hurt my knee, about half way home my leg felt funny and I looked down to find my leg covered in blood, as was my new WHITE skirt, as we got to his he offered to clean it up for me which he did, the tea was never touched and I left at 6 the next morning because I had to go to work at 8, I kissed him goodbye and that was the last I heard from him for a little while, it was difficult not to bump into him though as I go to my friends house fairly often!

The next time he really appeared was a couple of months later, I play football and he is a club coach (not for my team I must add) so I was waiting to go to the game and he was in there with his kids, he came over and couldn't have been more friendly which I thought was odd as I'd heard nothing from him and when I'd bumped into him he'd managed to say hello but that had been about it.

The next time he turned up was to our football teams night out, we were all in St Trinians uniform for the night to try and raise some money, I think it was fairly obvious where it was going from the minute we locked eyes and I left his at 9 the next morning, I had to do the 'walk of shame' home in full St Trinians uniform, which to be fair was a little embarrassing to say the least! He took my number after inviting me around again and had phoned me with his before I reached the end of his path.

We exchanged a couple of messages throughout the day but that was all I heard from him.

The next time we met was on a Friday night, another fundraising do, he ended up dancing on the tables with his trousers down and everything out for all to see, he then started becoming a bit of a pain so was asked to leave (there were only four of us there by this point) his friend got him outside but we heard loads of noise as went out as it was locked up to find his friend pinned to the wall and him going completely mad for some reason, he had within the space of minutes turned from a perfectly reasonable, if a little odd guy into a complete psycho, I can honestly say that it's the scariest walk home I've had and I would avoid him at all costs in the future.

I've actually run into him three times in the last week, all in the car, twice he has had to let me through and once I had to reverse for him to get out, I'm really not looking forward to the next time I bump into that one but it's a village and it's going to happen sooner or later, you really would have never thought that of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment