Saturday 15 January 2011

The Space Cadet

This one is currently ongoing! This is another from http://www.plentyoffish.com/ we've been 'talking' by e-mail and text for what seems like forever but is in fact 3-4 months now, the e-mails were going back and fourth at the rate of a couple a day but the texts seem to be going back and forth at quite a rate.

Yes, he does totally fit the tall (6'2) dark and handsome that seems to crop up here a lot! Now we had planned to go out on a date just after New Year but he got a dose of man flu on New Years Eve and had about 10 days of being sick and off work so that never happened (I am starting to get a bit of a complex about boys getting ill on me on first dates!)

I'm finding this one particularly tricky, half of me really wants to meet him but the other half is worried that he's not going to be all I want him to be (yes I know this is probably the half that is right) he has this great knack of cheering up a really miserable day for me, whether it's the 'hi honey' text that is sitting on my phone when I wake up in the morning or just something sweet at a point when I need it, it seems to arrive on the phone as if he knows I need cheering up, so if I meet him and it's a big disappointment I won't have that to look forward to anymore, oh what to do?!

So far a date has not been rescheduled, we shall see I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment