Sunday 16 January 2011

The Stripper

The Stripper e-mailed me on POF, all very pleasant, told me he was self employed, I did think his photo's looked a bit professional but didn't think much more of it, he asked me to chat on facebook, so I added him, it then became apparant that he was a stripper (yes he is tall, dark and handsome!) I was to be fair a little unsure but we carried on chatting and after a conversation with a friend we have booked him for a ladies night, that I thought would be an end to it, however since then I've had piles of texts, missed phone calls.

Part of me thinks, he's tall, dark and handsome, surely him being a stripper shouldn't stop me, the other thinks god I wonder where he's been, he assures me that what he does is all above board but seriously he's already told us that we've got to be naked to have massages, that doesn't sound above board to me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment