Monday 17 August 2020

J - Second Date..............

Not long after the date I asked J what he was looking for, he said casual dating and it put me right off, despite the connection we'd had, I don't want to get married on a second date but neither do I want to go into something that's going nowhere from the outset. 

I've done this before, gone in casual and then they've wanted more but my walls were up so high that I'd not let them get emotionally close, I think with casual there is usually a loser, a bit like Knight really, I don't think FWB can work on many occasions and I genuinely think that was a one off. 

We met a bit last minute (J is always last minute which I'm not great with) on a sunny Sunday evening for a walk in a park, about half an hour from my house. 

He really is lovely, there is definitely some chemistry there but he's a bit too keen to get in my knickers and that does put me off a bit, while I wouldn't want to be six months in and no sex like cat lover I also don't want to rush into something so that bothers me a bit. 

He hugged me when I got there and then went in for a snog not that long after, it was nice but I could smell smoke, I didn't know he was a smoker but I did have my suspicions from the first date, smoking for me is a deal breaker, so that's an issue. 

I said he came across as a bit too keen to get in my knickers, he said it was just because he really liked me and he's not usually like that (yeah, yeah, of course you aren't) and that if he was just interested in getting into knickers he'd have found someone else by now (that could be true, I've done a fair job of putting him off) 

He kept half joking about coming back to mine and I was sticking with that being a no, I don't want to go head first into something I'm not sure about. 

His communication isn't daily, it's probably a couple of times a week, I'm used to it now though so I'm ok with that. 

I do kind of like that he's so upfront and there is no fucking around with him, he tells me how much he likes me all the time but do I just fit the parameters of his older woman fantasy?

I could go with it and see how it goes, if I do need to get back on the horse maybe that's a way to do it? I'm just not sure I'm wired for casual?



No comments:

Post a Comment