Monday 24 August 2020

The Pilot - Date Two

Two dates in three days, this is totally unheard of for me, two dates in two weeks maybe, three days, I don't think has ever happened before.......

I was terribly nervous, you can't dress up for a date at home, it was hot so I was in jean shorts and a black vest top, no makeup, freshly washed but 'un done' hair. 


He said he was excited to come over, the girls in my response being the cats, obviously, he gave me his ETA as he left home and I really did feel all of the pre date nerves. 

He arrived in shorts, T-Shirt and Flip Flops and took them off when he walked in, it was nice that I didn't need to ask him to, which happens so often. 

I asked what he'd like to drink and he said Tea, he was admiring the view from my front window and moved behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, to put that into context we've messaged a lot that we both like being massaged and are quite tactile, so it didn't feel odd. 

He's like a big, bouncy puppy, he went out into the garden for a look and said how lovely the house and garden was and again as I was stood talking to him about the garden he moved behind me and rubbed my shoulders.

We sat and chatted and a little way in he commented on my painted toe nails and said he'd try some reflexology on my feet, again we'd discussed this in messages previously, he wasn't that good at it but ya know, willing is good right?

He knew I had friends coming round in the evening and checked what time so that he wasn't getting in the way of cooking, which was thoughtful, I said I was good for a while and offered another cup of tea, he said if I was sure I had time and kept saying he was fine if I needed to answer emails etc (he was on standby and I was working but had arranged it so I'd not be very busy) 

When we came back in I said if he sat on the floor I'd massage his shoulders before he hit the motorway, he sat on the floor between my legs and I massaged his neck and shoulders through his T-Shirt, it was nice, he smelled AMAZING and has broad shoulders and strong arms, honestly it felt like such a chore!! 😉 He then decided that he should return the favour, so he did, with a bit of a rest stop to rest his arms on my chest at points. He said that it's the best second date he's had and much better than his usual stop at a service station, I mean, you'd hope so. 

We sat and chatted some more and he was asking about the house, so I offered a tour, he again took the opportunity to be rubbing my shoulders where he could but him being behind me kind of fits better due to the 10 inch height difference! As we walked round the house, he commented about how big it was and how clean it was, I mean, it wasn't like I wasn't expecting guests but I guess I have turned into a bit of a clean freak since I moved here, it's hard not to in a new house. 

And then we went up to my room...........
Again the view was admired (my house looks onto fields and it is beautiful, it was one of the reasons for buying the house)

He asked if he could try my bed, I said yes and he laid down and asked which was my side, we discussed it and we both sleep on the same side, he pulled me into a spoon and hugged me tightly, it felt nice. 

I already knew at this point that I wasn't going to let it go any further, not that I didn't want it to, I really did but second date is too early for me, I'm not sure we'd get past third though if I'm honest. 

I turned over and we kissed properly for the first time, it was slow and gentle but definitely with some passion in there, he did try to take things a bit further but on his hand being moved stopped immediately. 

It got a bit heated and I suggested that it was probably time he hit the road and I got ready for friends that were coming for dinner, that was done really to save myself from wanting to rip his clothes off in reality. We went downstairs and he kissed me goodbye. 

I got a message about an hour later, to which I replied and then never heard from him until the Morning message on Friday. 



We had our normal morning chat and on most mornings we send a photo, one of us is usually ready for work and one in bed. We had a chat as usual, I was working and he was up north and was going out drinking with friends in the afternoon. I sent him a photo in the afternoon of my new desk and chair and he responded, I then didn't as he was out and the next I heard from him was the morning message the next day. 

We chatted for a bit and swapped photos as per usual, he was off to his brothers to help in the garden, I didn't hear from him for the rest of the day and my message was unread from 11:40 to 23:15 - now it had no questions, so he didn't need to answer but it sent me into overthinking mode fairly easily.

Overthinking isn't difficult for me, I overthink everything and if there was an overthinking Olympics I would easily be a Gold Medallist. I overthink everything from have I locked the door to why I'm terrible at my job, maybe I said something to upset someone, what if we get locked down again, what if I lose my job, what if I can't afford my mortgage. 

Honestly I am terrible, I also rarely meet anyone I'm remotely interested in seeing again, so it adds another element for me. 

I can't see why he'd like me, or want to see me again, I'm chubby and outspoken and probably a bit bloody annoying if I'm honest, another element to this is that Bumble shows where you are in real time, so I can see he's checked into it when he's been in the places that he's told me he's been (they match up) 
There is no reason for him not to use it, we have had two dates but it doesn't help my anxiety and I actually wish they'd can the feature if I'm honest. 

I was going out Saturday night anyway, into the village with the Ex Best Friend so at least that would be a good distraction for me. 

I decided to take my gorgeous Louis Vuitton purse out that was gifted to me when my friends Mum died, knowing that I could put my phone into it and only get it out at times when I wanted to check it, rather than it being on the table (I rarely have a bag unless I'm in a dress) 

I didn't know the night out was going to be her, me, her boyfriend and his friend (who I've known for 10 years and has tried to get in my knickers a few times in that time, however I've not seen him for around two) to make it clear at this point he has a long term partner of 20 odd years, although they have apparently been broken up for some of that time - it never had been an option for me and even without that never would be, with that in mind I wouldn't touch him anyway though. 

I met her and she said they'd be coming along shortly and I was, if I'm honest a bit disappointed but it is what it is, they joined us later and the guy gave me a big hug and said how pleased he was to see me, we then spent the rest of the evening with them but I ran into a few people that I'd not seen in ages, which was lovely, it was a good evening, while The Pilot stayed in my mind, he didn't dominate it. 

At the end of the night we walked home, the four of us. On the way home we walked past XBFX which was a bit awkward, I didn't even see him until we'd gone past but turned around and said Hi, at that point her boyfriend called him the Geek, I thought this was unfair and said that if either of them were geeks it was him as he works in IT - we had what I think was a light hearted argument where I told him that XBFX was a decent guy and he shouldn't be a knob, I hope we're still friends! 

The friend said he'd walk me home and I told him not to be stupid, I was literally round the corner but he insisted, he works for a builder and said he'd like to see the house, he'd looked at the friends houses for snagging, so I made a cup of tea and we chatted, in general about the friends and how happy they look together (she is seriously all over him, it's quite shocking to what I'm used to) etc, he asked for a tour of the house (yes, I know I've been here before but I assure you the tour from my point of view was just about the structure) he brought some useful things up as we walked around, missed most of the things I'd noticed but said he thinks its a pretty good build. 

We talked about the shower tray which had just started to be a bit wobbly, I got in to demonstrate and then he got in too (it's a big, walk in, so we still weren't that close) he thinks it's not properly packed out but at that point decided that It would be a good idea to try to kiss me, I pushed him away and then he tried again, to which I pushed more firmly and said that wasn't an option, we went downstairs, finished tea and I told him that it was time to go home as I was tired. 

He gave me a hug as he left, apologised for the kiss but said that he just had to try. 

I put the cups in the sink and went up to bed, clothes off, toothbrush in my mouth and I hear the doorbell, the beauty of this is that I have Ring, so I checked on the cameras and it was him, I did what seemed like the most sensible option and turned off the lights so that it looked like I was asleep, he kept ringing, I kept getting ready for bed. 

He then Facebook messaged me, saying he'd lost his keys and were they at mine, at this point I went down to check (in darkness) if his keys were at mine I wanted to ensure that he had them, surprise, surprise the keys weren't there, so I messaged him saying that the keys weren't there and that I was in bed and can't hear the doorbell there. He still tried the doorbell a couple of times after but I wasn't answering the door.

He messaged the next day saying how nice it was to see me, that he'd had to walk to meet his daughter and had found the keys in his pocket, sounds suspicious if you ask me. I've only remembered today that he used to do this in my old place, leave and then try to get me to answer the door to come back it, it didn't work then, not sure why he thought it would now. 

I messaged XBFX saying I hadn't seen him until he had walked past - he's not responded, so I'm assuming that I'm in the dog house there too.

The Pilot send his Morning message as usual yesterday and then messaged from the services on the way home and when he arrived, we spoke for most of the evening. 

We still don't have a third date set as yet but it has been mentioned a few times, so we'll see if it happens, I might actually ask what he's doing this week. 

I've swapped more photos with him than I ever have (nothing with body parts, maybe a little suggestive but that's it, I have a strict rule of they don't see anything in photos that they haven't seen in person) 

I think he tried to test the water a little over the weekend, saying that he'd had to retake a shot as showed a little too much in it, I reiterated that if I see his cock it needs to be in person, he's very sexual but remains respectful at the same time which I think is good. 

We talked previous partners last time, he said he's had three four year relationships, the last one lived with him and they are still very good friends, I asked why they had split up and added that he didn't have to tell me if he didn't want to, he said that he's happy to answer questions as we find out about each other and that they had been little more than friends in the end. 

Last night's messaging was particularly flirty, I said I was disappointed that he's not in his Captains uniform today for work and he sent through a Morning photo today of him in his shirt and tie. 

And that's currently where we are with The Pilot, I really do have that 'this could be something' stashed away with 'but he's obviously got a girlfriend stashed away or is dating 10 other people and that he does continue to use Bumble (I know this is allowed and he's doing nothing wrong) but I definitely have no interest in anyone else at the moment. 

I've popped a hairband around my wrist today, to see if I can stop myself overthinking a bit. 

I'm going out tonight, my gorgeous goddaughter got amazing GCSE results last week so I'm taking her out to celebrate, I won't be interrupting our evening with the phone, so if he and I talk tonight it will be later on. 

Going on dates with men where you know you aren't interested within 30 seconds of meeting them is a LOT easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment