Thursday 3 February 2011

The Best Friend

I guess the blog isn't just about dating, it's also about the men in my life, this one plays a particular importance, if you look on the car salesman entry you'll see how we met, it was the same day, he was the finance manager and we have been firm friends for the last 13 years, we have been there for eachother through thick and thin, girlfriends, boyfriends, houses, moves, everything really.

We meet up about once a month and always have curry (it's tradition now, we couldn't and wouldn't change it) We both love eachother to pieces but we know we couldn't ever go with eachother despite being told we are perfect together by just about everyone.

He is the one male that I trust with my life, he knows all my secrets and I know his, if we haven't seen eachother for a while one will send a text (usually as the other is thinking about it!) asking when the other is free, I don't have another friend that is brave enough to tell me the sorts of things that he does, like 'yes, you are being a bitch, stop it' when the ex and I split up it took three weeks for me to let him come over, purely because I knew that his was the harsh bit, the 'you know it was crap anyway' and that's exactly what he did and I love him for it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment