Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Space Cadet Mark 2!

Well after lots of texting, a bit of a girly strop by text and a bit of slushy Saturday night texting we finally got to meet up for a second time (eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!) it was after I'd finished work as I was working around the corner from him and we'd intended to meet for a cup of tea, the tea didn't happen, a glass of wine and a coke for me and a couple of cokes for him. We had another lovely evening, lots of laughing and after meeting at 5 it was nearly 10 when we realised the time, the fact that we'd not eaten and should really go home!

I had a message before I'd arrived home and to be honest all is looking promising, so why can't I just leave it at that? Why do I have to always look further into it?

Again I've not stopped smiling...........

No comments:

Post a Comment