Thursday 3 February 2011

The EX Files

The EX Files are something I wasn't really expecting, nearly every guy I've ever dated has come out of the closet and got in touch since the most recent ex left, even the one's with girlfriends, you really can't trust the male species at all can you?

My first love got in touch and ended up coming over for a night, I got the spare room ready and made it clear that that is where he was staying, we went out and had a LOT to drink and guess what? That isn't where he stayed at all, it was a huge mistake and it hadn't improved at all in the 17 or so years since the first time, he told me again that letting me go was the worst mistake he'd ever made (he first told me this on my 21st which was a few years after we'd split) we have though always been friends despite me walking in on my 17th Birthday two days before we were due to fly out on holiday on him snogging a girl I went to college with, hence the split (after the holiday I must add) We've been in touch since but I rebuff all of his suggestions of coming over and I only suggest meeting up when his kids are there so that there is no chance of that one happening again.

He's not the only one, they seem to have all crawled out of the woodwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment