Saturday 19 February 2011

Mr Motivator

Well tonight we had a drag queen, some drunken texting to the Space Cadet and I managed to pull myself a personal trainer to boot! I'm not really sure how that happened to be honest! He is also an ex pro footballer, well who bloody knew eh?

The drunken texting wasn't a good idea, I don't do slushy, slushy isn't me, so how the hell did that happen eh?

The personal trainer was very sweet, cuddly (maybe what I needed after Monday?!) we didn't do anything apart from kissing and cuddles so that was fine really, I took him home at 2 the next afternoon and he gave me his card asking for my number, have had a few texts since but not seen him as yet since, he did see me texting Space Cadet on Sunday Morning and asked about him...........

No comments:

Post a Comment