Thursday 3 February 2011

To date a Stripper....

Well I gave in (you would understand if you saw him!) he came over to meet me on Saturday afternoon and he is just as pretty as he is in his pictures, spent a couple of hours with him being nice, charming and generally quite sweet, he followed this up with a message within 10 minutes of leaving telling me how I was much better looking than in my pictures etc, anyway it ended up he was working in the same town as I was this week and I needed a date for said do, so date number two was last night.

Hmmm, didn't really fit into the situation, he did however look lovely, I escaped at the end of the night, he wanted to come back to my hotel, my boss was insistant that he wasn't leaving me with a near stranger (errrr they didn't even know he's a stripper!) he is a smoker which I didn't know (I can't stand it and it says he's not on his dating profile)  and it meant that he spent a fair bit of time outside, he's also not the 6 footer it says he is, he's more 5'10 which is fine but I can't see why people don't tell the truth!!

Anyway much to his dismay I rebuffed his advances of coming back to my hotel and ignored his texts asking to come back, he's text and phone asking to come and meet me today but I said no, currently he's offering to come over and do me a massage, apart from him being really fit though I'm not convinced about the rest, is it just because of what he does?!

No comments:

Post a Comment