Thursday 3 March 2011

Catch Up

Well it's been a busy few days, had friends over for the weekend which was lovely, my friend brought me some beautiful flowers :-)

The weekend was somewhat marred by the happenings of Sunday, the Space Cadet had been a little quiet on Friday and Saturday (only 6 texts in one day which isn't much compared to normal) and when I saw on his facebook on Sunday that he was going for a 'lovely rendezvous' I can't say I was anything else but gutted, me being me had to ask, I couldn't help myself, much as I tried I couldn't!

He told me it wasn't a date, it was a drink with a girl (hmmmm!) the conversation carried on to me asking what we'd been on, to which I was told a drink and a cup of tea without the tea, he likes to take things slowly he tells me, sounds fine but is that slowly or is that playing games?

So apparantly it's not a date unless it involves dinner (who knew) I guess the good thing is I'm not the two date wonder I thought I was, because actually I've not been on a date since I've been single under those terms wooooohooooooooo! Apparantly we will get around to a 'real date' soon, for some reason I'm not holding my breath.

A few very moody days occured, with him trying to be sweet in order to cheer me up, I have been answering with short texts and no kisses on the end, so hopefully he's getting the message?!

As if by magic my knight in shining leathers appeared by e-mail again on the same day as all this happened, it's as if he knows when I'm feeling down in the dumps and just appears, taking the micky as always but sweet behind it.

Why can't I just like the men that like me? What's wrong with me eh? Why do I feel the need to get the unobtainable?

On a weird note, tomorrow I have to go to his flat, for a massage with his flatmate (female) while he's at work to try to sort my dodgy body out, how bloody weird is that going to be? (This was organised before Sunday's debacle, in fact also before non-date number two) hmmmm, now I hope she doesn't ask me how I know him because that I'm telling you could be awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment