Wednesday 9 March 2011

The floods of offers seem to be flowing in again!

I've been talking to a couple of guys from the dating sites again, I seem to be good at finding one's that live far away! One lives about 70 miles away and the other about 80, cor I can pick 'em!

Have been chatting to them both by e-mail for a few weeks now and the one that lives about 80 miles away sent me a message last night asking if I was going to let him take me for a drink and giving me his mobile number, I've said yes and given him mine, so we will see if he gets in touch now to make arrangements. This one isn't as tall as the usual suspects at 5'10 and blonde, so not quite the norm but he is cute in his pictures (well if they are of him of course!)

I've also been asked out today by someone I've known for about 6 years, I don't know him well and I've only seen him two or three times in the last couple of years, the last at Haloween, he's been asking me out for ages but I keep putting him off (I don't even really know why) I keep getting e-mails telling me that he 'wants me' all very nice but I'm sure there is a reason why I can't quite get to date stage? Maybe if I go I'll see?

The 'Blast from the Past' came over last night (there was a reason - honest) but I got the feeling that he came more to see me again than the actual reason he was coming! On a positive note though he took my advice of 'saying yes to everything' and has a third date tonight with someone that I had to shoehorn him into going for a drink with, I'm quite pleased about that but it was only Friday that he was e-mailing me telling me he can't get me out of his head, it was a very sweet e-mail, why on earth can't I go for the one's like that?

I have the feeling that a Space Cadet date isn't actually going to happen, I don't think it will get beyond two non dates and a lot of texting, I don't know really why I have this feeling but I do, I am sensible enough when I need to give up on something but often I'm too stubborn to actually do it!

I think this thought came to me last night when I was asked out on the other date (well actually it's a drink so by Space Cadet's reasoning it's not a date without dinner so it's probably ok anyway?!) I could wait forever for the first date that I'm told will happen but what happens when it doesnt?

No comments:

Post a Comment