Sunday 27 March 2011

A first date or not a first date, that is the question!

Well it happened, finally some time with the Space Cadet that I didn't think would happen!

It didn't start well as I'd not got a text on Friday evening telling me to meet him at his work as it would be easier to look at the car there, so I arrived at his place to find no-one there! Eventually I got to his work and he looked at the issue with the car, it seems it's not fixable, it's only been into the dealer four times for this issue, he's taped it up in the meantime so it doesn't move!

I wondered if getting me to where he worked was a ploy so that we would travel separately and then both go home straight from Silverstone, it turned out it wasn't when he asked what car we were going in, I said mine as my fuel is paid for by work! Silverstone was cold so we only stayed a couple of hours, we watched his friends son race and spoke to her afterwards when we got to the yard he asked what I wanted to do and when I said I didn't mind he suggested we go back to his and then sort dinner from there.

I should add at this point that he is indeed ill, full of man flu!

So back to the flat that I've been to twice - neither time with him there! We had a couple of cups of tea while watching tv, lots of chat and eventually ordered an Indian Takeaway for dinner, it was so chilled out it was lovely, I'm not sure if it was too chilled out though, could it have been too friendly?

We get on so well, don't stop talking, share a twisted humour, unfortunately we are both a bit more shy in person than we are by text!

He had said earlier in the day that he needed to get some cold meds, so I suggested before 10 that he should go as they shut early, I offered to take him to save getting his car back out which I did, we got back to his and he said he would kiss me but he didn't want to give me his cold! I had to agree to be fair but I really don't think we have much luck, either that or it's not meant to happen!

He text on my way home saying he hoped I'd got home safely and I thanked him for a chilled day, apparantly my suggestion of putting some vodka in his beechams wasn't a good one and didn't taste nice!

He should have some Echinacea appearing on his doorstep in the next few days, my friend swears by it as a cure all!

No comments:

Post a Comment