Thursday 31 March 2011

A very long week

Work is trying to kill me this week, Monday was Birmingham, Tuesday was Sheffield, yesterday was Newcastle and today was back to Birmingham (I live about 70 miles away from the nearest of those!) I have also done around 55 hours so far this week, none of which I get paid for and I can't claim time off, oh the joy!

Well the dating has been pretty quiet, I've been having lots of messages on POF but not from anyone I'd want to date.

The Salesman has been in touch again and we are going out to dinner on Monday, along with The Bestfriend, who he has moved in with after splitting up with the girlfriend, will be an interesting night I think, lots of catching up to be done!

Ok, the Space Cadet, well he's been just lovely this week, we've still not got plans to meet up again yet :-( but the messages have been lovely, his work keeps bringing him near mine when my work is taking me far away which is a little unfair if you ask me! I made a comment today that I thought he was a bit of a slapper and that I didn't think I was the only girl getting the lovely treatment from him, he replied asking how much time I thought he had on his hands, which to be fair I do get texts pretty much throughout the day and evening, I really hope he's as nice as he comes across and that he is indeed just taking things slowly, not stringing me along!

No comments:

Post a Comment