Friday 1 April 2011

Please head stop doing overtime!

I've been made to think about things a bit tonight and I can't say that I'm that keen really!

It's been a funny day really, it started with a visit from the estate agent who valued my place way under what I was expecting, a visit from my mum, a visit to the garage to pick up a new deflector for the car, a visit to the mortgage advisor about remortgaging, all fairly innocent really, while I was looking for someting I found some e-mails from the ex and really did wonder why I used to put up with his shit, it was a fair while before he left and even today it still made my blood boil, how stupid is that?!

A friend today has made me seriously contemplate which side of the fence I'm sitting on in regard to the Space Cadet, she said that if we both wanted to find the time to see eachother we would which I'm about 50/50 on I think, half of me thinks that yes, we would both find time but the other half thinks that neither of us can guarantee being home on time for anything in the week, his hours are as stupid as mine.

Another thing is we can't seem to coordinate anything, if I'm near his he's miles away (apart from the day we met for a cup of tea but didn't actually have any tea!) and if he's near mine I'm miles away, like on Wednesday when he was five minutes from my place and I was in Newcastle!

I'm still a bit old fashioned in that I believe the guy should do the asking out but I fear that if I leave him to it we may have not got to first kiss stage in the next six months, I'm doubting everything again now I fear............

Ah it also looks like the job front may be changing for him, meaning that he could well also end up being abroad Mon - Fri, god I know how to pick them don't I?!

My friend also says I need to find someone older and richer but to be honest old and rich have never really been things that have done it for me, maybe I need to look harder?

I hate my job at the moment, it really has taken over my life, I've been asked twice this week how I've not been snapped up yet but seriously who would put up with me being on 24/7 call and hardly seeing me?

Do I read too much into the comments? Do I not read enough? What I do know for the time being is that it's hurting my head and tonight it's driving me a little bit nuts, maybe I'm just tired after this crappy week? I haven't replied to his last message, leaving it is something that I never do but for tonight I think I need to sleep on it, I guess I need to work out if I'm being blinded by bullshit or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment