Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hmmmmm!!!!

It's been a really tough few days, I swear they are trying to kill me at work at the moment, a 12 hour day is a good one at the moment, I'm totally shattered and full of cold but still at work, today has been particularly bad!

The e-mails are flowing in on POF, a couple that I might talk to a bit more and have sent a couple of mails too.

My phone chucked a paddy today and deleted every message I have ever sent or received, including the getting on for 4000 to and from the space cadet, I was a bit miffed to be honest, he's a little shocked at how many messages we've had between us (that's just been since January too as I deleted them before that!)

He's mentioned super bikes again, will it ever happen? Is he just on friends or more? Will I ever know? I need to do some more thinking on this one I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment