Monday 11 April 2011

A funny day for it

My head has been in the totally wrong place, all I've done is think, think, think and after finding some 'sentimental' stuff from the ex yesterday I've been thinking that he was a lot of words that I wanted to hear but few and far between on the action front, something that made me think of the Space Cadet, all I've thought all day is that I should step away from it, it's not only that that's wrong at the moment, I'm hating the job I loved, working too much, playing too little and still in pain, so not a great day in all, I won't bore you with the rubbish, after all this is about kissing princes not the day to day rut of life!

I'm going to write this while I'm still excited and before he changes his mind or gets ill (yeah wait for that bit!)

Well back to the point, the Space Cadet text tonight and we were talking about my day, I was a little surprised when the text ended in 'If you fancy a bottle of vino on fri or sat night you are more than welcome huni, you know I will make you smile ;-)'

I was a little surprised as he said he was busy this weekend but I responded saying it would be difficult to get home after a bottle of wine but it may well be needed by the weekend, his answer was to say I could crash there but we'd talk about it in the week.

Now I know I'm cynical but I do expect this offer to disappear by the weekend, lets see hey?

On another note Mr F1 has been in touch on a daily basis and asked me out today (men are like bloody buses I tell you) I have as I promised my friend said yes (she is very excited about him!) I would quite like to say no as I believe in working them out one man at a time but as we have already discovered if I wait for Space Cadet I could just end up disappointed that I've turned other things down and if I work on his logic it's not a date unless it involves dinner and just a drink has been discussed with Mr F1, so that's ok right?!

Also I was due to go out with Flowers Boy but wriggled out of it (I am quite happy to catch up as a friend but really that's all) and tomorrow I am due to go for a drink with the Salesman, now again it's only a drink and I don't want to go back down that road but it's been a long time and a catch up will be nice I think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment