Sunday 3 April 2011

The Weekend

Well Saturday pretty much carried on in the same form as the week, MANIC!

I got up and went riding which was great, including my first canter, I kept being told how natural I looked on the horse and I have to say I was quite pleased about that

After manic running around meeting people, dropping presents off etc it was time to come home and get ready to go to the birthday party of the woman that thought I was having an affair with her husband (She seems to have realised now that thinking that was a little stupid!)

I was knackered and really didn't want to go, plus my mind was still doing overtime from Friday night, however my friend and running buddy Jo came for dinner before we went and we started on the wine, neither of us were up for it at all.

It turned out to be a good night, lots of dancing and sillyness and I pulled an 18 year old (The son of the woman that thought I was having an affair with her husband funnily enough, I didn't do anything, that's way too young even for me!) so that was quite funny really, especially the fact that he kept telling me that he is a 'Tripod' lol!

I also had an offer by e-mail, it's a tricky one really, would I like a paid for week in Dubai around my birthday? .....................................................with someone else's husband............................... Now there are a few things to consider here, I don't do other people's husbands, I don't fancy him, I don't want to sleep with him, I have been accused of sleeping with him (I get really pissed at being accused of things I've not done and it kind of makes me want to do it if I'm going to get crap for it anyway!) I've got no-one to go on holiday with this year and could really do with some sun, now what do I do with that one?

Still no further in my thinking on the Space Cadet, I did have a chat about it on Friday night with the Blast from the Past, who said that he wouldn't bother putting that much time with all the texts etc to someone he wasn't interested in and that I should get on and ask the boy out, hmmmmmm, more pondering and discombobulation reigns :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment