Saturday 9 April 2011

Another weekend has arrived.....

And I made the most of the sun with an early Friday evening in a pub garden with friends, wasn't all it was cracked up to be mind, after being accused of chatting up yet another womans husband (it wasn't like that at all, the company he works for has asked for something that the company I work for can provide and therefore it seemingly made sense to discuss this and swap numbers) I really don't understand why women who don't trust their husbands don't just keep them on shorter leads or infact don't let them out at all, it would make life easier for everyone I feel!

Well a couple of pints of cider gave me some courage to tackle the space cadet about whether he actually wanted to get on and do this first date or not, he replied saying that he thought we were going to do a date soon but that that being honest he was struggling to find the time for love at the moment, well what do you make of that one then?

I gave him the get out of I was happy with being friends as long as I know whats on the agenda but he didn't take it, saying that he was busy the next couple of weekends but the end of the month was good and that yes he does want to go out soon, hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm, I don't know and hmmmm.

We have had a couple of developments on POF though, I've been asked out on two dates for this weekend alone, one is a guy I was talking to a while ago but kept ducking out of meeting and the other is a new one but he doesn't drive which if I'm being honest I think I could find that a bit of a pain in the arse, so I've yet to say no or yes, we'll see.

The other development on POF is that a guy has contacted me that I'm quite excited about, this is probably going to sound a little shallow but if you knew what a petrol head/girl racer I am you would totally understand! He works for a very well known Formula 1 team based near where I live, I have to say that F1 is something I could get really excited about, we are at initial chat stage so we will see if it goes any further than that. I think we'll call him GP or maybe F1, have to see if he makes it into next weeks entries!

I am full of cold and am thinking about staying in for the night, I should be at a friends anniversary BBQ but I feel rather rubbish and at least if I'm at home I won't be accused of trying to run off with anyone's husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment