Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturdays Update

Well the keep coming out of the woodwork on the dating sites, including a guy from my village that I have met a couple of times, he's e-mailed, I don't fancy him and he has four kids, I think I will be steering clear!!

It was ladies night last night and Stripper boy made his appearance, all I can say is that I'm glad I didn't go there, he was a total arrogant twat, it did make me chuckle though that he went home with the Psycho's ex-wife, teehee! Apparantly I'm being accused of having an affair with the husband of a friend (is that a word for someone that thinks your having an affair with their husband?) I have tackled her about it but she insists that there isn't a problem, it all stems from the fact that he sends me some jokes via text and she's been looking at his phone bill, oh the joy!

Well it's dinner with the space cadet tomorrow, I'm both nervous and excited, my beautiful car had a full valet today so it's ready for him to try fixing the deflector, had a lovely day with my good friend and running buddy, we had a gorgeous lunch and shopping trip and now for a night on the sofa to prepare myself for tomorrow, eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment