Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday

Well the date didn't happen, we both went for the busy option (I'm actually not busy, I've been for a run but that's as far outside the door as I've stepped today!) If I'm honest I don't think my heart was ever really in it, I was going because I thought I should.

I'm sure I'm being played by the Space Cadet, nothing solid really but I can't help but feel that it's happening, why can't I take the sensible option with men? I have only done it once really and I was stupid enough to get bored! I think I need to write one twelth of the male population off - Leo's - always too busy wanting to be adored to properly care for someone else, I did have first hand experience of this with the ex but it does take me a little while to learn these things!

Talking of bored Mr Sensible Option (I must write him up) that I spent five years of my life with and lived with for four of them keeps cropping up in my life and I'm not really sure how it's happening! I have his parents coming to visit tomorrow evening and I went for my riding lesson yesterday only to see his brother and ended up riding with his two nieces who I spent years of my life babysitting and reading bedtime stories too, have you any idea how weird that was?!

Well last night took me to a 60's and 70's night in the village, I got mercilessly persued by a 22 year old who told me I was lovely, refused totally to believe my age and asked me out constantly, now I'm not one to complain but he was a bit like a wasp that just wouldn't go away, I must coat myself in citronella next time :-) He is actually a really sweet lad but he's shorter than me and it's a hell of an age gap (I know I like them young but that's bloody ridiculous isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment