Thursday 24 March 2011

Weekly Update

Well it's been a busy week on the dating sites, I've had quite a few e-mails including some more from the guy from the village (who incidently looks better in his dating site pictures than he does in real life, I think they must be from a good few years ago!)

No-one that I think I'd like to date has arrived on the scene this week, I have had an interesting conversation with a friend though, it seems she's been internet dating too, I don't know her very well but has given us some interesting conversation!

Well I should probably explain Sunday a little more really, he wasn't feeling well, so said he didn't feel up to dinner but I could still take the car over for him to have a look at, I declined saying if he felt ill I didn't really want to get him out (I also hate being ill and avoid anyone that I think may make me ill, I even send my staff home if they appear to be carrying germs, I really don't do being ill well and don't have time for it!)

He said I could pop the car over in the week etc but to be honest I rarely get time by the time I get home, I told him I had a free weekend this weekend coming and he asked if I'd like to go and see his friends son racing at Silverstone, he know's I love cars and in fact anything fast so I have said yes, I did say that if the weathers not good what about dinner Saturday night and he said he thought that was a good idea, so we have a plan, will it happen? I think this is going to have to be last chance saloon and I'm going to have to back away if it doesn't happen this weekend!

A friend said last weekend that she was surprised I was bothering to give him a second chance which I do understand but I like him, that is about the size of it I'm afraid, who know's what tomorrow holds? Will the date ever happen? Won't it? Who knows but for now he has a knack of putting a massive smile on my face and I really can't knock that can I? (Apart from when I need to be serious and I have a cheshire cat grin on my face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment