Friday 26 August 2011

Video Boy Mark Two

Date 1 mark 2 with Video Boy happened last night, at the same pub we went to last year! A lovely place, a really laid back evening, was there anything else there? I'm not sure is the answer.

I think he was a bit put out when he asked about my dating and I told him, he said he didn't really believe in the 'overlapping' of dates which is obviously what I'm doing at the moment and was a little shocked at the amount of dates I've been on lately!

He's done a fair bit of dating too which we discussed and his new nephew that was born in February, how the business is going etc.

It was a nice evening, he's now back into the basketball and has hurt his ankle so was limping quite badly by the end of the night, he said he'd nearly tried to rearrange but had thought better of it, have heard from  him today, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment