Wednesday 24 August 2011

Squaddie Update

Well apparantly a bit of mocking didn't work for the Squaddie, he thinks that's for friends not partners (despite the fact that he's been sending mocking by text for the last three months!) so that ship has sailed, I'm not sure if it would have been as friends or anything else but I would have actually gone out with him again, I was feeling a little upset about it at the time but I'm not sure if that's because it's the first time I've not been asked on date two and I'm feeling a little sore about it, he still wants to be friends, we'll see eh?!

I spent the afternoon with the Space Cadet and for all the wrong with the dating etc he never fails to put the smile back on my face, we only met in Starbucks for a cup of tea and cake but as ever totally lost track of time, he is truely lovely, is there a little bit of me that likes him as more than just a friend? Possibly.

Video Boy has been back in touch, asking if it's too late to try another date, to which I said no, we are going out on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment