Monday 29 August 2011

Dodo Hunter Mark 2

God he's a stroppy one this one, after him giving me shit about not meeting him but going out with other people, it was mentioned that I was having dinner just up the road from where he lives on Saturday, so I agreed to meet him for a drink after dinner.

On Friday night he called me at around 3 AM when he came back from drinking, I wasn't impressed but I was up talking to someone else from internet dating (who may or may not get a mention later!)

When he said he was feeling too ill on Saturday I told him not to have a go at me again for not having time for him to which he said he'd still like to meet me, I met him around 10 for a drink in a local pub for an hour and as ever he was quite sweet.

The thing is I've been thinking about it and wondering if I really want another piss head in my life, he keeps trying to convince me that he's not normally like that but I have to say I'm skeptical, I'm sure I've been told that before, he did however want a 'proper kiss' so that on a second date is out of the way I guess!

He threw another strop yesterday and I don't think I'm up for it so I don't think you'll be hearing much more of him!




No comments:

Post a Comment