Sunday 21 August 2011

Intel date two and broken boundaries

Intel after much trying finally managed to get me out on my first date two (Well there was obviously a non-date two but as we now know apparantly that doesn't count!) this is my first date two in over a year, I kind of knew before I went there wasn't going to be a date three, just had that feeling and in a couple of conversations we'd had I'd found him a bit jealous, including one about Squaddie (which incidently he didn't and doesn't know was a date)

I had a call from Dodo Hunter just before I went out and a couple of messages, he asked if I was going on another first date to which I replied I was going on a second, his response said 'oh so you found your second dater...........  I feel a little bit gutted hope you have a good night'

To be honest he's been a little sporadic in his contact and I wasn't going to wait around for ever.

The date was ok, he talks a lot, infact I didn't have much chance which was probably good as my head was maybe elsewhere, I won't be going on a third, he bored me a little (this is becoming a habit it seems) and I kind of wish I'd not overcome being a one date wonder with him, I kind of wanted it to be with someone that was great and he probably is but not great for me.

Have heard very little from Squaddie today, a paltry two text messages in fact so I'm fairly certain that a second date invite is not going to come now, I have a friend saying I should find out to see where I stand but I'm not sure my confidence could take that much of a kick to be honest?

A bit of a disappointment to be honest.........

No comments:

Post a Comment