Friday 5 August 2016

As I sit here.................................

At my desk I wonder if his Dad would be proud of his cowardly actions after what he has done, if I had a child I'd not be proud of them cheating on their girlfriend but I would understand them trying to find love if they were unhappy (if that is the case!) I'd not be proud of them for not facing up to how their actions have hurt people, or to find out that they had spent three months talking to someone about moving to be with them, or had the marriage and babies conversation on date two or to have spent months referring to them as 'the wife' and asking them not to send the divorce papers and not to walk away. I'd not be proud of them for purposely hurting someone when they'd had the chance not too and I'd be even less proud of them for running away from it once they had been found out, instead of being a man and dealing with it. I'm so massively disappointed and I'm disappointed with myself for letting someone do this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment