Thursday 4 August 2016

Nothing...............

The last message I got from him was Wednesday, I didn't reply but to be fair it wasn't really a question, I've heard nothing since, the silence is deafening, I can honestly say it's driving me bonkers, I've been better the last couple of days but I am still checking my phone all the time waiting for a message (that I can't see coming) I'm going to respond tomorrow, I don't think anyone thought I would get to three days, not even me. I know it will get better, not a days gone by yet where I've not sobbed about it, it seems so unfair, I meet him finally and he's got a girlfriend, the silence seems weird after speaking to him every day for the last three months, I'm very confused, I thought he'd at least try a little harder, i honestly don't know what is wrong with me, I hate to think how many dates I've been on with nothing there, no fireworks, no chemistry, then on a Friday night in a service station car park he's standing in front of me, more chemistry than a meth lab, boom, he got into my head, almost straight away I wanted to see him again, three months of chatting, two amazing dates and then the girlfriend, I honestly still can't believe what has happened. My overwhelming feeling is still of sadness, sadness for what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment